A Global Giving Movement | November 29, 2022 | #GivingTuesday
#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration.
Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving, and the shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving.
A donation to the Junior League of Birmingham makes a serious impact. Below are just a few examples of what your donation can do.
- $25: Weekend nourishment for 4 children in need through our Backpack Buddies partnership with Vineyard Family Services
- $50: Clothing for 1 survivor of sexual assault through our Rape Response partnership with the Crisis Center
- $80: Diapers for 2 children for 1 month through the JLB Diaper Bank
- $100: Winter coats for 4 students through the JLB Essentials Pantry
- $125: 60 children’s books for the Dolly Parton Imagination Library through Better Basics
Give back. Donate to the Junior League of Birmingham. Remember to share that you gave on social media and encourage your family and friends to join you in giving back on #GivingTuesday.
Please join us in supporting the Birmingham community during #GivingTuesday!