THE PROCESS FOR SUBMITTING JLB BEESON COMMUNITY FUND GRANT REQUESTS FOR THE 2019-2020 GRANT CYCLE HAS COMPLETED.
The Junior League of Birmingham (JLB) received a record number of submissions (83), requesting more than $3.7 million in funding, for the 2019-2020 JLB Beeson Community Fund grant cycle. We were able to fund 11.7% of the requests and are pleased to announce that the following agencies will receive funding from the JLB Beeson Community Fund for the 2019-2020 League year.
- Birmingham Aids Outreach (BAO) – Sensory Accessibility Initiative
- Birmingham Area Tennis Association (BATA) – Afterschool Education Hub
- Camp Fire Alabama – Dining Hall Renovation Project
- Create Birmingham – Jefferson County Memorial Project
- Freshwater Land Trust – Red Rock Trail System – Jones Valley Extension
- Girls Inc. of Central Alabama – Junior League of Birmingham Nutrition Center
- GirlSpring – App Development
- Grace House Ministries – Grace House 1 Renovation
- Jones Valley Teaching Farm (JVTF) – Ready to Grow Campaign
- Junior League of Birmingham – Support of the JLB Mission
- King’s Home – Prodigal Pottery Expansion Project
- Rising Hope Academy – Kinesthetic Kids
- St. Vincent’s Foundation – Human Trafficking Awareness Training
- University of Alabama at Birmingham – UAB Program for Pediatric Trafficking Victims
- Vulcan Park Foundation – Right or Privilege? Alabama Women and the Vote Exhibit
Thank you to everyone that applied and for your impactful efforts in our community.
More information about the 2020-2021 JLB Beeson Community Fund grant cycle will be announced at a later date.
Any questions should be addressed to Elizabeth Burgess, 2019-2020 JLB Beeson Community Fund Chair at: email@example.com.