The Junior League of Birmingham recognizes improving health outcomes and overall well-being is fundamental to creating a vibrant community to live, learn, work, worship and play. Healthy children and adults are better able to learn and work productively. We believe preventive health care and healthy lifestyle choices are critical components of an individual’s overall health. We are currently supporting initiatives in mental and physical health care education, access, and delivery.
The Junior League of Birmingham has dedicated 94 volunteers and $58,840 to these projects.
- Children’s of Alabama – Family Fun Times
- Collat Jewish Family Services – Senior Grocery Delivery Initiative
- Forge – Forging a Community
- Strengthening Meals on Wheels of Central Alabama
- Mothers’ Milk Bank – Nourish Alabama Babies
- NorthStar Youth Ministries – Soccer Club U6 Program
- The Exceptional Foundation: Enrichment Activities
* Indicates new project for 2023-2024.