The Junior League of Birmingham believes that every individual should have the training, support services, and employment opportunities necessary to be economically secure. We believe these resources are necessary to strengthen our economy and to the well-being of our community as a whole. We are currently supporting initiatives that address financial and economic security though personal finance skills training and workforce development.
The Junior League of Birmingham has dedicated 99 volunteers and $123,604 to these projects.
- Community Food Bank of Central Alabama: Mobile Food Pantry
- Grace Klein Community: Food Delivery and Assistance
- Foundry Ministries – Hope Inspired Ministries
- Vineyard Family Services: Backpack Buddies
- Junior League of Birmingham: Diaper Bank
- Junior League of Birmingham: Essentials Pantry
* Indicates new project for 2023-2024.