SAFETY & CRISIS
The Junior League of Birmingham recognizes safety and crisis intervention as an integral factor to the well-being of our community. We believe prevention, preparedness, and readiness are critical to ensuring successful response and intervention. We are currently supporting safety and crisis intervention initiatives that address domestic violence, juvenile crime and emergency and disaster relief.
The Junior League of Birmingham has committed 109 volunteers and $49,695 allocated to these causes.
- Crisis Center – Rape Response Advocate Program
- Junior League of Birmingham – Corps of Volunteers
- Junior League of Birmingham – Anti-Human Trafficking
- YWCA – Healthy Relationships
* Indicates new project for 2022-2023.