The Junior League of Birmingham recognizes safety and crisis intervention as an integral factor to the well-being of our community. We believe prevention, preparedness, and readiness are critical to ensuring successful response and intervention. We are currently supporting safety and crisis intervention initiatives that address domestic violence, juvenile crime and emergency and disaster relief.
The Junior League of Birmingham has committed 116 volunteers and $68,200 allocated to these causes.
- Children’s Policy Cooperative of Jefferson County – Family Reunification Program
- Community Food Bank of Central Alabama – Mobile Food Pantry
- Crisis Center, Inc. – Rape Response Advocate Program
- Junior League of Birmingham – Anti-Human Trafficking Program
- Junior League of Birmingham – Corps of Volunteers
- Junior League of Birmingham – Second Servings
- YWCA – Children in Crisis