The application process for The Junior League of Birmingham Academic Scholarship opens January 2, 2017. The scholarship committee will grant one-year scholarships to qualified female applicants in minimum amounts of $1,000.00 for 2017-2018.
- Live in Jefferson or Shelby Counties while not living on campus.
- Enroll as a full or part-time student in any private or public accredited two- or four-year school for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Meet the March 1, 2017 deadline for submitting the application and supporting required documentation.
Note: There is no ability to complete the application in stages and save your progress. Please review the application, gather the needed information, and then complete the application and submit at one time.
To be used if Recommendation Letter is uploaded by someone other than the applicant.
Questions should be directed to Rebekah Fitts, JLB Academic Scholarship Chair.
Congratulations to the 2016 Junior League of Birmingham Academic Scholarship Recipients:
- Barbara Awad, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Rachel Blakerby, Samford University
- Virginia Estes, Goucher College
- Brandy Gentry, Birmingham School of Law
- Caitlin Lott, Auburn University
- Margaret Marshall, Auburn University
- Madison McCaskey, Spelman College
- Kalyn McMillan, University of South Alabama
- Lydia Moore, Auburn University
- Kenecia Russell, University of Montevallo
- Alexis Stokes, Auburn University
- Reagan Williams, University of Alabama at Birmingham