October 22 - November 2, 2014
How the Shop Save & Share Card Works
The Junior League of Birmingham is pleased to partner with Birmingham's finest retailers to offer you the opportunity to both give and receive this fall. Purchase your card for a $40 donation and receive a 20% discount at our exciting list of retail partners. Your entire donation will support the over 30 community projects of the Junior League of Birmingham and help us improve the lives of women and children in Birmingham.
- Shoppers purchase a Shop Save & Share Card for $40 either online from the Junior League of Birmingham’s website (card sales begin in September 2014) or from self-selected retail partners during the event (October 22 – November 2, 2014).
- Shoppers receive up to a 20% discount at participating retailers on merchandise sold to cardholders during the event October 22 - November 2, 2014. A list of the 2013 participating retailers and restaurants is available here. Our 2014 partners will be published in September 2014.
- A retail shopping guide, including the retailer's name, locations, description and exclusions will accompany each Shop Save & Share Card.
- Participating retail partners may limit or exclude specific items from the discount during the event. Exclusions will be printed in the retail shopping guide. Please see the retail shopping guide for details.
- Proceeds from the sale of the Shop Save & Share Cards directly support the work of the Junior League of Birmingham.
The Junior League of Birmingham and retail partners are not responsible for lost or stolen cards. All Policies are honored at the individual stores discretion.
If you have questions about Shop Save & Share, please email the Shop Save & Share Chair.