“Imagine having to choose between diapering or feeding your child.”
The JLB Diaper Bank distributes 100,000 diapers a month to 230 organizations through our partnership with the Community Food Bank of Central Alabama.
Diapers are essential to a baby’s healthy development, but many babies don’t have the clean diapers they need.
- 1 in 3 U.S. moms report suffering from diaper need
- Government assistance programs like SNAP and WIC do not cover diapers
- Diaper need impacts the physical, mental and economic well-being of children and parents
- 32% of children in Alabama under age three live in families with incomes below the federal poverty threshold
- Most working parents rely on child care and most child care facilities require parents to provide diapers for their child – without childcare, parents can’t attend work or school
Interested in hosting a diaper drive? Please contact email@example.com